Follow football and are wondering the best things some of the world’s best footballers have said? Well, we have the list for you below, and it’s something you would want to read even if you love playing on https://www.casinopedia.org!
Let’s face it – football slots casino games are fun. Additionally, you can try out different games from blackjack, roulette to slots. However, while you will love to play on your football themed favorite slots, you wouldn’t want to miss on your favorite football matches too, right? Here is a look at what some of your favorite footballers think about life.
- I prefer to win titles with the team ahead of individual awards or scoring more goals than anyone else.-
This is quoted by none other than the lion of football Lionel Messi. Quoting this , expressed his inner feeling of being a good person than being the best footballer. Because when all this game come to an end, we will be remembered for being a good person not just for being a great football player.
- Your love makes me strong and your hate makes me unstoppable –
The quote came from the legendary footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo. To lead a winning life one has to take all the odds positive and move ahead.
- You can learn a line from a win and a book from a defeat – quoted by Paul Eugene Brown, former American football coach (1908 – 1991) and the executive in AAFC and NFL.
He was the co-founder and also the first coach of Cleveland Browns. He had also an influential role in founding the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Aim for the sky and you’ll reach the ceiling. Aim for the ceiling and you’ll stay on the floor
Bill Shankly, former Scottish footballer and Liverpool manager quoted this in an interview while saying ‘to reach the target one must aim higher than that’.
- A winner never stops trying – Thomas Wade Landry
Thomas Wade Landry is an American football player and coach, known for his 29 seasons as the original head coach of the Dallas Cowboys in the National Football League.
- It is not the strong one that wins, the one that wins is strong– Beckenbauer,
Franz Anton Beckenbauer, was a former player, coach and manager for Germany. He was nicknamed Der Kaiser “The Emperor”.
- Behind every kick of the ball there has to be a thought – Dennis Bergkamp.
Dennis Nicolaas Maria Bergkamp is a former Dutch professional footballer. He also worked as the assistant manager at Ajax till December 2017. Many believe he had one of the best techniques in football when it comes to a Dutch international.
- If you don’t live, eat, breathe football then you are not a true football player. You just wear the Jersey!–Sergio Ramos
Everyone knows Sergio Ramos García. He is the one and only Spanish professional footballer known to captain both Real Madrid and the Spain national team as a centre back. He emerged through the Sevilla’s youth academy and later he moved to Madrid in 2005, and today, is one of the outstanding football players in the world.
- The secret is to believe in your dreams; in your potential that you can be like your star, keep searching, keep believing and don’t lose faith in yourself. – Neymar
This Brazilian footballer star considered to be one of the best players in the world, plays in forward for French club also Paris Saint-Germain and in the Brazil national team.
- It takes years to become an overnight success – Sunil Chhetri
Sunil Chhetri, popularly known as the Captain Fantastic is an Indian professional footballer, plays the striker role for Bengaluru FC and the captain of Indian national team. He scored joint 2nd highest number of goals in the international football matches with Lionel Messi after Cristiano Ronaldo.