- FIFA World Cup
- FIFA World Cup 2018
- UEFA Nations League
- FA Premier League
- FA Cup
- Football League Cup
- FIFA Confederations Cup 2017
11v11.com is the official site of the Association of Football Statisticians.
This site is driven by a unique database of international football and the English Football League including the FIFA World Cup and FA Premier League since their inception.
11v11 is also a community hub for those interested in football history and statistics.
Where’s your footballing hero? Did he even make the top 100? Click the title above to find out!
On this day in football history
- 1926 Tommy Law, Chelsea full back, made his League debut in a Second Division match against Bradford at Park Avenue. He was one of the finest left backs of his day and served Chelsea, his only senior club, for 12 years, turning out in 293 League games and scoring 15 goals. Twice played for Scotland, both times against England, in 1928 and 1930.
- 1960 Death of Wally Boyes, former England outside left, at the age of 46. Joined West Bromwich Albion in 1931 and appeared in their losing Cup Final side in 1935. Moved to Everton in March 1938 and won a championship medal with them the following season. Left Goodison Park in 1949 for Notts County and had a last season in the League in 1951 with Scunthorpe & Lindsey United. His League record for peace-time football was 233 matches and 49 goals. Played for England v Holland 1935 and against Wales and the Rest of Europe in 1938.
- 1962 David Sadler, Maidstone United inside forward, became England's youngest amateur international when he played against Ireland at Dulwich at the age of 16. He joined Manchester United two months later and made his League debut the following August. Carefully nursed by manager Matt Busby he had appeared in 34 League games by the end of 1965-66 and scored 10 goals.
- 1964 Manchester City signed Roy Gratrix, Blackpool centre half. Joined the 'Sea-siders' in October 1952 as a right back and made debut March 1954. Became a centre half two years later and played for England 'B' against Switzerland, his only international honour. Appeared in 396 League games for Blackpool and added a further 15 with City before moving into non-League soccer.