- FIFA World Cup
- FIFA World Cup 2018
- FA Premier League
- FA Cup
- Football League Cup
- FIFA Confederations Cup 2017
11v11.com is the official site of the Association of Football Statisticians.
This site is driven by a unique database of international football and the English Football League including the FIFA World Cup and FA Premier League since their inception.
11v11 is also a community hub for those interested in football history and statistics.
Where’s your footballing hero? Did he even make the top 100? Click the title above to find out!
On this day in football history
- 1986 Spain beat Denmark 5-1 in the World Cup Finals with four goals from Emilio Butragueno. He became the first player since Portugal's Eusebio in 1966 to score four in the competition Finals.
- 1993 U.E.FA banned Poland from staging international matches in Chorzow as a result of violence when England played there earlier in the month.
- 1995 Norway won the Women's World Cup.
- 1997 Having been in official receivership since January and surviving eight winding-up orders Bournemouth became the Europe's first community-owned football club after being taken over by a trust funded by public donation.