- FIFA World Cup
- FA Premier League
- UEFA European Championship 2020
- UEFA Champions League 2021
- UEFA Nations League
11v11.com is the official site of the Association of Football Statisticians.
This site is driven by a unique database of international football and the English Football League including the FIFA World Cup and FA Premier League since their inception.
11v11 is also a community hub for those interested in football history and statistics.
On this day in football history
- 1929 Joe Bradford, Birmingham inside forward, scored 5 goals for the Football League against the Irish League at Goodison Park. Probably the greatest forward Birmingham ever had, he scored 250 goals in 413 League matches for the club between 1919 and 1935 and played in the beaten Cup Final team of 1931. Won 12 England caps 1924-31. Had a last season in League football 1935-36 with Bristol City but played in only 5 matches scoring 1 goal.
- 1933 Tommy McLean, Blackburn Rovers inside left, and Harry Burgess, Sheffield Wednesday inside left, got at loggerheads during the First Division match at Ewood Park and went off before referee Harry Mee could send them.
- 1963 Tom Finney, former Preston Worth End and England winger, came out of retirement to play a European Cup tie for Distillery against Benfica. He inspired the Irish club to a 3-3 draw but without his influence in the second leg they lost 5-0.