- FIFA World Cup
- FIFA World Cup 2018
- FA Premier League
- FA Cup
- Football League Cup
- FIFA Confederations Cup 2017
11v11.com is the official site of the Association of Football Statisticians.
This site is driven by a unique database of international football and the English Football League including the FIFA World Cup and FA Premier League since their inception.
11v11 is also a community hub for those interested in football history and statistics.
Where’s your footballing hero? Did he even make the top 100? Click the title above to find out!
On this day in football history
- 1966 Anton Rattin the Argentinian captain was sent off in the World Cup quarter final against England at Wembley. He bacame the first professional player to be dismissed at Wembley.
- 1990 Aston Villa's manager Graham Taylor departs to take over England and new manager Jozef Venglos begins his new job. He was one of the first non-British managers to manage such a large club.
- 1993 Julie Hemsley of the Women's Football Alliance is the first woman to sit on the FA Council
- 1995 Douglas Hall, Freddie Shepherd and an unnamed restaurant owner go to Turin with the aim of returning with unsettled Juventus star Roberto Baggio. Amid farcical scenes they were shunned by the club and the player and Baggio ultimately signed for AC Milan.
- 1995 Uruguay, the hosts, win the Coppa America beating Brazil in a penalty shoot-out, after a 1-1 draw.
- 1997 Ally McCoist of Rangers becomes Scotland's top European goalscorer, after netting two goals in the teams 5-0 win over Gotu. His goals take him to a total of 20 in European Competition.
- 1998 England U-18s crash out of championship finals in Cyprus losing 3-0 to Croatia on goal difference.