- FIFA World Cup
- FA Premier League
- FIFA World Cup 2022 Qatar qualifying
- UEFA Champions League 2022
- UEFA Nations League
11v11.com is the official site of the Association of Football Statisticians.
This site is driven by a unique database of international football and the English Football League including the FIFA World Cup and FA Premier League since their inception.
11v11 is also a community hub for those interested in football history and statistics.
On this day in football history
- 1914 Levski Sofia are founded.
- 1931 After a disastrous tour in which they had lost 5-0 to Austria and 3-0 to Italy Scotland retrieved some pride with a 3-2 win over Switzerland in Geneva. This was the first meeting between the two nations.
- 1935 Bernard Joy, Casuals and England centre-half, signed amateur forms for Arsenal after playing a few games for Fulham. He played in 10 amateur internationals between 1934 and 1937 as well as for Great Britain in the 1936 Olympics. He became the last amateur to appear in a full England team when he played against Belgium in 1936. Foe Arsenal he played 86 League games up to 1947 and won a League Championship medal in 1938. Also played for the Gunners in their match against Moscow Dynamo at Highbury in 1945.
- 1984 Terry Venables is appointed new manager of Barcelona.
- 1994 The Eire goalkeeper Paddy Bonner equals Liam Brady's appearance record when he wins his 72nd cap against Bolivia in Dublin.
- 2000 When Brazil beat Wales 3-0 at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff it was the first time an international match had been played in Britain under a roof.
- 2002 Englands World Cup preperation suffers another blow when Danny Murphy, himself a replacement for Steven Gerrard, is ruled out of the finals with a fractured foot suffered in training.