- AFC Asian Cup 2019
- FIFA World Cup
- FIFA World Cup 2018
- UEFA Nations League
- FA Premier League
- FA Cup
- Football League Cup
- FIFA Confederations Cup 2017
11v11.com is the official site of the Association of Football Statisticians.
This site is driven by a unique database of international football and the English Football League including the FIFA World Cup and FA Premier League since their inception.
11v11 is also a community hub for those interested in football history and statistics.
Where’s your footballing hero? Did he even make the top 100? Click the title above to find out!
On this day in football history
- 1891 The Football League played its first representative match meeting the Football Alliance at Sheffield. The result was a 1-1 draw.
- 1895 Robert Chatt scored the fastest ever FA Cup Final goal when he netted for Aston Villa after just 40 seconds of their match against West Bromwich Albion.
- 1925 West Ham United beat Southend United 2-0 at Upton Park in a benefit match for Essex County Cricket Club.
- 1929 Queens Park beat Third Lanark 8-3 in Scottish Division One with the help of two goals by J.B. McAlpine. He was an Englishman who played 460 matches for the Scottish amateurs between 1919 and 1934 scoring 161 goals. He played for the Scottish League against both the English and Irish Leagues in 1929.
- 1955 Wales created a British Football record by playing two sets of brothers in their international with Ireland in Belfast. These were Ivor and Len Allchurch (Swansea City) and John and Mel Charles (Leeds United and Swansea City respectively). Wales won the match 3-2 with John Charles scoring a hat trick.