- FIFA World Cup
- FA Premier League
- FIFA World Cup 2022 Qatar qualifying
- UEFA Champions League 2022
- UEFA Nations League
11v11.com is the official site of the Association of Football Statisticians.
This site is driven by a unique database of international football and the English Football League including the FIFA World Cup and FA Premier League since their inception.
11v11 is also a community hub for those interested in football history and statistics.
On this day in football history
- 1927 David Rollo, Blackburn Rovers and Ireland full back, transferred to Port Vale. Before the First World War he played for Linfield and gained his first Irish cap in 1912. Joined Rovers in November 1919 and was one the best full backs in the League in his era. Appeared in 207 matches for the club and 12 internationals. Made only 2 appearances in Vale's first team.
- 1936 Southend United signed Bill Dickinson, a prolific goal scoring centre forward, from Rotherham United. Entered League football with Wigan Borough, then in the Third Division North, in 1925 and scored 20 goals in 27 games in his first season. Moved to Nottingham Forest in 1928 where he had six years before joining Rotherham. Spent the last full season before the Second War with Hull City. The War closed his first class career and he left the scene with a record of 204 goals in 388 League matches.
- 1953 Billy Linacre, transferred from Middlesbrough to Hartlepools United. Came into prominence with Chesterfield during the War and was looked upon as a future England winger but broke his leg three times during his career and never reached the heights predicted. Joined Manchester City in 1947 and moved to Ayresome Park four years later. Had three seasons with Hartlepools before spending his last season with Mansfield Town. Made a total of 230 League appearances and scored 21 goals in his nine peace-time seasons.
- 1968 Pat Jennings, 'Spurs Irish international goalkeeper scored a goal direct from a clearance during the Charity Shield match against Manchester United at Old Trafford. His opposite number, Alex Stepney, misjudged the bounce and the ball went over his head into the net. Final score 3-3.
- 1974 Billy McNeil's testimonial saw Celtic draw 1-1 with Liverpool in Glasgow.
- 1978 Nottingham Forest win the Charity Shield 5-0 against Ipswich Town at Wembley.
- 1994 Allegations against Terry Venables of bribary while at Tottenham Hotspur are dropped.
- 1996 Arsenal sack managerBruce Rioch after less than a year in charge.
- 1998 Thomas Brolin announces his retirement from football.