- AFC Asian Cup 2019
- FIFA World Cup
- FIFA World Cup 2018
- UEFA Nations League
- FA Premier League
- FA Cup
- Football League Cup
- FIFA Confederations Cup 2017
11v11.com is the official site of the Association of Football Statisticians.
This site is driven by a unique database of international football and the English Football League including the FIFA World Cup and FA Premier League since their inception.
11v11 is also a community hub for those interested in football history and statistics.
Where’s your footballing hero? Did he even make the top 100? Click the title above to find out!
On this day in football history
- 1928 The four Home Associations left F.I.FA after differences over broken time payments. They did not rejoin until 1946 and, as a result, none of the home countries competed in the first three World Cup competitions.
- 1934 Archie Gardiner, who had previously played in the Scottish League with Heart of Midlothian, scored four goals on his Football League debut for Leicester City against Portsmouth. Despite this promising start he only had a brief Football League career with City and then Wrexham before he went to Ireland.
- 1953 Joe Mercer, Arsenal captain and former England half-back, scored his first goal in League football for 17 years.
- 1961 Bournemouth sacked their manager Don Welsh. His playing career began as an amateur with Torquay United in 1933. He soon turned professional and moved to Charlton Athletic early in 1935. He captained them when they won the Cup in 1947; his last season as a player. Played for England three times against continental opposition before 1939 and also in a number of wartime internationals. In all he played in 281 League matches and scored 48 goals. He also managed Brighton and Liverpool.
- 1972 A crowd of 54,437 turned up to see Pele play in a friendly match in which Aston Villa beat Santos 2-1.