Warning: Non-static method vBSEO_Storage::path() should not be called statically in ..../vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_pre.php on line 387

Warning: Non-static method vBSEO_Storage::path() should not be called statically in ..../vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_pre.php on line 387

Warning: Non-static method vBSEO_Storage::path() should not be called statically in ..../vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_seo.php on line 337

Warning: Non-static method vBSEO_Storage::path() should not be called statically in ..../vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_seo.php on line 339

Warning: Non-static method vBSEO_Storage::path() should not be called statically in ..../vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_seo.php on line 341

Warning: Non-static method vBSEO_Storage::path() should not be called statically in ..../vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_seo.php on line 343
Welcome to the Portugal national team forum
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Welcome to the Portugal national team forum within the Portugal team forum forum, part of the 11v11 national team forums category; This is the companion forum for the 11v11 Portugal national team site. The main areas of the Portugal site include: Portugal team news and international ...

Lorenzo Calvi is offline 11v11 Forum Member

Default Welcome to the Portugal national team forum

This is the companion forum for the 11v11 Portugal national team site.

The main areas of the Portugal site include:

Portugal team news and international record

Recent Portugal results and fixtures
    The Portugal squad for the 2010 World Cup
    Every player to have ever worn the Portugal shirt
    Every Portugal match with line-ups
    Portugal's record against every team they have played against
    Table of Portugal performances
    Top Portugal goal scorers
    Youngest Portugal players
    Oldest Portugal Players
    Players with the most Portugal appearances
    Portugal hat-tricks
    Venues for Portugal games
    Attendances for Portugal games
    Highest Portugal scores and highest total scores in Portugal matches

On this forum please feel free to discuss the Portugal football team, make suggestions for improvements (to our site or the Portugal team!), preview games and discuss the players, tactics, managers, goals and matches, past and present!

v10
    v10 is offline Nursery Member

Smile

If i may introduce myself: My name is Alfredo and iīm collector of Portugal and Benfica match worn shirts. Due to this my interest about shirts, i had to build up a database that could help me find out when certain shirts were used etc.
    So if anybody has questions about the portuguese NT and Benfica, donīt hesitate to ask as i might be of help. But no guarantee
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread